The vB Geek

The vB Geek (http://www.thevbgeek.com/index.php)
-   Geek Article and Review System (http://www.thevbgeek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Gars Version for the actual vB? (http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=4729)

MotMann 10-11-2008 09:08 AM

New Gars Version for the actual vB?

In Gars in missing some Features from vB, if i wrote a new Post

• No Tags Field
• No Portal Icon if use vBCMS
(The side don't be look the same as in vB, if i wrote a new Post)

• No Tags Icon, if there Tags written

You understand me? :D

Morgan 10-15-2008 12:01 PM

Tags have already been incorporated in the GARS_newthread template. To manually add tags, find $posticons in the GARS_newthread template and beforehand add the following:
Code:

<if condition="$show['tag_option']">
                                                <fieldset class="fieldset" style="margin-top: $stylevar[cellpadding]px">
                                                        <legend>$vbphrase[tags]</legend>
                                                        <div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px">
                                                                <div>$vbphrase[separate_tags_using_comma]</div>
                                                                <span id="tag_add"><input type="text" class="bginput" name="taglist" id="tag_add_input" value="$newpost[taglist]" size="40" /></span>
                                                                <if condition="$show['tags_remain']"><div><phrase 1="$tags_remain">$vbphrase[you_may_add_x_tags_to_thread]</phrase></div></if>
                                                        </div>
                                                        <if condition="$show['popups']">
                                                                <div id="tag_add_menu" class="vbmenu_popup" style="display:none"></div>
                                                                <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_tagsugg.js?v=$vboptions[simpleversion]"></script>
                                                                <script type="text/javascript">
                                                                <!--
                                                                        vbmenu_register('tag_add', true);
                                                                        tag_add_comp = new vB_AJAX_TagSuggest('tag_add_comp', 'tag_add_input', 'tag_add');
                                                                        tag_add_comp.allow_multiple = true;
                                                                        tag_add_comp.set_delimiters('$tag_delimiters');
                                                                //-->
                                                                </script>
                                                        </if>
                                                </fieldset>
                                        </if>

Not sure what to suggest for vBCMS, as I don't use vBCMS and am not familiar with that code.

MotMann 10-15-2008 08:23 PM

I mean, why the Postwindows don't look the same as from vB?
And when comes the Version, where the new vB supportet? With Tags in Postwindows, in "Home" the Tags-Icon and so on.

Lizard King 10-15-2008 11:02 PM

Gars fully supports even vB 3.8. I am not sure what you are referring to but Gars works perfect.