The vB Geek

The vB Geek (http://www.thevbgeek.com/index.php)
-   Reviews (http://www.thevbgeek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The VB Geek (http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=2266)

blackknights 10-07-2006 11:51 PM

The VB Geek

First and foremost I am not affiliated with or a staff member of the site thevbgeek.com other than a member of the discussion group forum. So in short the expressed opinions are that of myself and under any influence by the site it self.
I recently made the purchase of a fine product known as "Geek Article and Review System" after using the lite version of this software. In its own a very fine free version or evaluation version although after obtaining a full version the sky is the limit with the function's that you are able to accomplish also by adding the "Link Directory" module I have been able to advance my dreams for my site even further.
The customer service I have received is second to none and between staff and members I would have no problem recommending or referring others to this product. I personally look forward to any and all releases from you and hope to see some others that I have noticed through out the forums come to life.
My complements and thanks.
Blackknights

The Geek 10-08-2006 09:33 AM

Thanks! :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mother and father for their love and affection, my kids for letting me screw them up for adulthood and my wife for getting on with life without a husband because hes always 'on that damn computer' ;)

All kidding aside - thanks :) I had to vote 5 on sound and replay value simply because nothing sounds quite like the replay value of GARS ;)

DerTobi75 10-23-2006 06:48 PM

Great Site, great Scripts...

... and ofcourse, great Support! Keep it up Sam!

amnesia623 11-12-2006 03:38 PM

me too....

mhc1576 11-12-2006 06:23 PM

Agree, and GARS is in my opinion not only an excellent addon to vB, it's a complete API that is so flexible that almost only fantasy limits what can be acompished.

Thank you Mrs Geek and kids for letting us "borrow" Mr Geek's time and superb knowledge.

Regards
Hakan

RichardDuboi 07-20-2008 07:25 PM

Testing

testing ratting

plantswap 08-01-2008 08:49 PM

testing...OK... If I go edit > advanced, I can change the rating I set...

Etereutevahar 02-12-2011 01:32 PM

The VB Geek

Hey Guys -

As you may have seen we are currently advertising on Bit-Tech and many of you who have already clicked our links will have seen our site.

The Geek is the worlds first Intelligent PC Configurator / Builder. The logic behind The Geek is incredible, it will let you build a PC by using components you want to use. The best bit is you cannot go wrong - after each component you select The Geek checks the remaining components to see whether they are compatible with what you just selected, if they are not compatible - The Geek simply removes them from the options.

The Geek has taken 2 years to build and perfect and we would really like some feedback - We understand that The Geek isnt the usual way to buy a PC, but is it the best? We think so, but what do you guys think?

Do you have any suggestions? comments? Or even better, have you broken it or built a PC that could not possibly work? Let us know

Play with it, select the advanced option and it wont restrict your order of choice then let us know what you think.

TheGeekOfficial

tladmin 06-23-2011 06:15 PM

just testing