Thread: Crisis
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 04:46 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default Crisis

Dear vbgeek customers,

While I was on vacation last week, our family business hit an unexpected crisis that has required 200% of my focus and time. As such, I will be absent from the site for the unforeseeable future, leaving me unable to support and develop.

This crisis could potentially be rectified by as soon as the end of next week, however it could also take substantially longer. In the meantime, I will be closing up future purchases of my scripts as I do not think that it is fair to sell something that I can not support for the foreseeable future.

I will work to ensure that the crisis is averted ASAP so I can resume my recognised support and development or that I can identify people and/or an organisation to provide (at minimum) the level of support my customers have grown to expect.

I deeply appreciate your understanding and patience in this very difficult time for me and my family.