Thread: Geekmart Beta
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 08:11 PM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Well the list of orders doesn't work, if I click on an order number I get not details.

When I get a PM that something has been ordered it doesn't tell me WHAT has been ordered.

When I get an email from Geekmart with the order details the STATE is missing.

Those are top of my head, there are likely others.

What I really need is a way to dump the order information (past order page needs more detail and option to check off the order and dump the details to a CSV file. I have people order products and then later I need to fill the order. Currently what I have to MANUALLY do is open up Excel, enter in the order number manually, look up the EMAIL to see what they ordered, put that in the spreadsheet, then get their address from the email (I usually use the PayPal email for this because the State is listed), then the item they ordered so when I mail out the items to them I can use a mail merge with labels to print addresses from the spreadsheet. Having some/all of this more automated would be a HUGE time saver.

(and honestly probably very easy for you to code)