View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:58 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default The future is....

Dearest of vBgeeks,

As most of you are aware, I had to pull the plug on all of my script development while I turned my full attention to my family business.

During the last few months, I have spent many an hour debating how and if my scripts (babies) will survive. All options were explored from releasing on .org to finding a new team to take over. Since few customers wanted them released on .org, I went about finding a new home for our beloved scripts. I have had a lot of great offers from a lot of great teams, but it was still a challenge to find the 'right fit' for the what I fantasise is the cultured palette of the vBgeek customer.

Since these scripts were my 'babies', I wanted to make sure I got the best fit I could. I believe that I have found that perfect fit.

"Morgan" from PhotoPlog (you may also know him as "" - super suave moderator at vBulletin.org) and I have come to an agreement to transfer all rights to the vBgeek scripts into him care to ensure that the dream of a GARS on every dinner table and a GAZ in every icebox is fulfilled. She will take charge of www.thevbgeek.com in the next couple of weeks to begin transitioning the future. Please give him all the support you gave me, he will do a phenomenal job with these scripts just as he has done with PhotoPlog and the rest of the vBulletin community. In fact, I have to say that I am really excited about the direction he will take these scripts in if our conversations or him coding is anything to go by.

Geek On and nJoy