View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:03 PM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Morgan,

Understood, I'm not asking for a specific date, only trying to judge whether or not I must once again manually process all of my gmart orders in terms of getting mailing labels set up and correcting the lack of the state missing on each gmart order email, etc.

Orders are going to start being stuffed on either Oct 2nd or Oct 3rd, so if a new gmart were out before then, I might be able to take advantage of it to cut the manual labor necessary for these current orders. If gmart isn't out by then, I need to budget the time to do all that manual work. Feel free to send me a PM to let me know how I should be budgeting my time. To play it safe I'm sure I'll budget the time to do it manually, but it sure would be nice to get some of that time back, I'm already nearing 60 orders in the past couple of days since we put the calendars up for sale and I'm hoping to have 100 by the time we start filling orders on the 2nd or 3rd. At say 5 minutes each of manual processing that's 500 minutes or over 8 hours of extra work I'll have to do if the new gmart isn't ready by then, that's all.