Thread: Crisis Update
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:32 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiosweetheart View Post
Have you given any thought to approaching the developers at .com and possibly selling to them?? I'm very serious, really. Please think about it.
If I were vbulletin, I would seriously consider this chance to give vbulletin some features and make it more competitive again. Hey, with the slow speed they are making the blog add-on, especially GARS and GAZ would really make a quick step forward and improve custumer satisfaction a lot, benefiting us all.

But, you have to be realistic. They, or others, cannot decide on issues like this in a couple of weeks. Interested parties have to consider, check code for performance issues, consider changes needed before it can be official vb-code etc.

It takes time, and I find it too hasty to release to .org after a couple of weeks.
Give Sam the time to settle family business and/or have a dialogue with others interested in developing the scripts in future.

Last edited by henrikhansen; 08-20-2007 at 01:40 PM..