The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 06-20-2006, 03:07 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default Template change to ratings module

On of my types will need to have a ratings system that will allow for 50 or more things to rate. Rather than having a huge ly long list of ratings I would like to split my ratings into 3 columns.

Which templates would I change to accomplish this?

COuld I register a second ratings module with the same php file but different templates and use it to rate one type while I use the default rating module for another type?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:04 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Er... you wouldnt really be able to accomplish what you are trying to do without creating new rating modules.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:22 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

So the current ratings module template can't be tweaked to display 3 columns rather 1?
Old 06-21-2006, 05:38 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Not really, simply because you would need a code switch to do what youre after.