The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Default GARS not working after installation

Hello,

I've installed GARS on our vb.
Everything went fine, as far as I can see.
I was able to configure GARS in the admincp, but now when I try to open the forum that's supposed to be 'GARS', I get an empty screen.

the source of this screen is:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: FORUMDISPLAY -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: FORUMDISPLAY -->
I hope that anybody can help me.
Thanks in advance,

Robert
Old 11-08-2009, 07:21 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

Anybody please?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

What template set did you choose in the type for that forum, and when you go to that template set, what templates do you have specified?
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams