The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 09-16-2005, 09:23 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default GAL 4.5b GOLD discussion

Just updated the package to 4.5b to fix a very minor bug that will most likely not affect the majority of users.

Essentially, the category offset feature wasn't working. The offset feature allows you to move pop ups 'up' x amount of pixels which can be handy with some styles.

If you are having problems keeping the pop up open mousing from the link to the pop up, then update to the latest version and increase the offset of the category (then debug->rebuild).

You only need to replace files - don't bother re-importing the product and don't bother updating if you do not use this feature.

nJoy
Old 09-18-2005, 04:43 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

I tried to dowload the new version and I a told I have no permision to do so, I purchased it the other day along with GeekMart . Can you please take a looksee and find out why please as I a eager to upgrade..
Old 09-18-2005, 04:46 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Just to add that I can download GeekMart as before but no longer can I download GAL . I think it may have something to do with the fact I purchased GeekMart last..
Old 09-18-2005, 04:50 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

huh - I do have record if it. Ive sorted it out and will look into what the problem could have been.

Thanks!
Old 09-18-2005, 04:54 PM

A Million thankyou's from one very happy and contented Fat little Mancunian

Your a gud un as we say up North..

H
Old 09-19-2005, 06:43 PM

Hi its me again, I bought the GAR system today and now I can not download any of the other 2 scripts I bought lol

I think it may be a script problem that may need fixing concerning multiple purchases by the same user on different occasions..

Oh and can you fix my download access ta nps lol ..

I would of done this as a ticket but it said I wasnt allowed too.

Cheers

H
Old 09-19-2005, 08:54 PM

u cool to download now?
Old 09-19-2005, 09:25 PM

Smashing ta V much