The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 PM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default Error after unistalling GAL

Hello,

This error appears to me after I uninstall GAL :

Code:
Invalid SQL:
INSERT INTO gal_stats
		(galid, typeid, m, d, y, script, forum, count, dateline)
		VALUES (1, 1, '07', '06', '08', 'announcement', 0, 1, 1215295200);

MySQL Error   : Table 'databasename.gal_stats' doesn't exist
Error Number  : 1146
Request Date  : Sunday, July 6th 2008 @ 11:53:51 AM
Error Date    : Sunday, July 6th 2008 @ 11:53:52 AM
Script        : http://www.domain.com/forum/autolink.php?id=1&script=announcement&forumid=
Referrer      : 
IP Address    : 
Username      : 
Classname     : vB_Database
MySQL Version :
Should remove database be enough?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Delete the GAL autolink.php and glossary.php files from your server, as the files you FTPed when you installed GAL also need to be removed when you uninstall GAL .
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Thank you, what files I need to delete more? I don't use for a very long time but is updated. I will probably use it later.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Please grab the GAL package again, unzip it, and there you will find all the files and the directory structure to locate other GAL files that you can remove from your server.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams