The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-26-2006, 07:15 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Default Gars RC3 Features?

Sam can you tell us what features can we aspect on RC3?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:27 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Newthread and editpost template changes as well as a couple other small features. Remember that RC generally means no further features will be added. Its an attempt to iron out the last of the bugs
Old 07-26-2006, 10:40 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
Newthread and editpost template changes as well as a couple other small features. Remember that RC generally means no further features will be added. Its an attempt to iron out the last of the bugs
Yeah that newthread can wait for that
Old 07-27-2006, 08:43 AM

Vbuletin 3.6 RC3 is out any eta when the gars RC3 will be out?
Old 07-27-2006, 08:45 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

hopefully the thumb custom field probs are fixed also
When can we expect it to be released.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:14 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

When it's ready

Tough to say now, I was getting it prepped up, but a few unexcpected issues were brought up recently that may delay it.

Im off on Holiday from Tomorrow but as usual I am taking my laptop. Interestingly enough, I can sometimes get a lot acomplished on holiday? (that is as long as there is sun for Mrs. Geek to enjoy )
Old 07-27-2006, 04:00 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

< me wishing you get lots of sun then >
Old 08-06-2006, 11:05 AM

Any News on RC3 and where are you on Holiday?
Old 08-06-2006, 05:08 PM

News is that I ahvent been able to get the code base up on my laptop here. I have now managed to get net access, though I cant get into my dev machine like I thought I could (the connection im using is a NAT connection so I cant tunnel in).
Ive still got a couple aces up my sleeve in this regard, so Ill keep trying. If I cant get it, then it should be the following week after I get back from holiday (I get back and then have to do a couple buisness trips). Most of the changes have been implimented, so it should be trivial to get RC3 done and then GOLD right after.

Im in Spain