The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 06:50 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default can we drop that damn sandbox for once ?!

this is the 3rd or 4th month of NO development on the geekMart , even if Myth worked "a little" on it...

don't tell me he make efforts to debug it, that's not true... he was hired to speed up the development here, but have done nothing at all... just telling he will be out for another week, another week, etc...

why did he applied for the job anyway...

a good developper would have dropped the sandbox verification process forthe time being, to not slow the development of this tool.

vBulletin already provide a sandbox call to verify the connection with the subscriptions system... if someone want more, they can always use the default paypal sandbox to try it... this is NOT a major tool to the mart.. it is used by a minimum of supposed clients...because there is none actually who can use it, the sandbox is not even working...

so get of the hookers and release the damn thing so i can profit from the cash i paid you for.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:51 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

... if nobody move, i will request a refund...
Old 05-10-2007, 09:21 PM

wow. While I wish the development was moving faster, I personally cant spend any time on it hence the reason why I took it off the market and brought Myth in to work on it. While I wish he was spending more time on it, he is working on it.
You requested to purchase it even when it wasnt publicly availible. I told you there was no support for it, but you still wanted it. I think you need to chill out a bit all things considered.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 PM

the point is that Myth told everybody it was a question of days because the bug was not that complicated to fix... but it seems that his personal life is a lot more complicated so he can't work on it...

i bought the software because you told everybody that Myth was working on it... i bought it to support your job... not to support Myth vacant works...

if Myth can't do it, give the task to someone else... you know i suggested i could handle it, long time ago... you never answered that suggestion.

anyway, now is too late because Mary released him shop and he do not need myth's vacation to do it... i suppose everybody will be switching soon...
Old 05-10-2007, 10:53 PM

oh, btw, i'm 100% zen here, no frustration at all... sorry if i don't add smilies everywhere...

but my thread title is quite a right answer for the awaiting, and you know it...
Old 05-11-2007, 07:51 AM

Zen or not, my post still stands. You poked me about it offline, I finally said yes after making sure you understood it was not supported and no definitive plans were made for opening it back up. You offered to help, I posted a general 'call for developers' and myth was the best of the lot that responded from that call.

Anyway, I'm over the public debate with you. I'm sorry if development of an unavailable product doesn't meet your satisfaction, but in all fairness I did warn you.
Closed Thread