The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 02-12-2007, 12:53 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

Wow, I am totally amazed with your work. I would love to purchase both geekmart and GARS.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:42 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

lol - thanks
Old 02-13-2007, 04:01 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
I suppose it could - however it is beta, and unsupported so I still have to caution you on it!
Well, I really am in dire need of a shopping cart system. Would it work though when someone pays to have lessons the instructor, the admin (me) and the person that pays for the lessons gets a private message automatically sent? (like is that an already built in feature?)

If GeekMart is not what I'm looking for, could you please recommend something that would? I really really need something that can do this lol .

(Perhaps you could just pm me, if there is another product you might recommend).

Or do you think with the base features of GeekMart I could use it as a lessons system? (without modification of the base code).

Thanks, I look forward to your response as I need to implement this soon.

I will gladly pay $48 USD (24.95 GBP) for this if it is able to do all of what I've posted throughout this thread. Please get back to me as soon as possible as I want to install this soon.

Last edited by FRAiD; 02-13-2007 at 06:55 PM..
Old 02-15-2007, 03:11 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

THere is an email/pm system in it - though I cant guarantee its what you are after. I do not know of any other option on the market to be honest. I am looking into bringing someone else on board that may jump in with development on this - but its rally too early to say
Old 02-15-2007, 06:04 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
THere is an email/pm system in it - though I cant guarantee its what you are after. I do not know of any other option on the market to be honest. I am looking into bringing someone else on board that may jump in with development on this - but its rally too early to say
Hmm, would it be possible to pay for it (try it out) and if it doesn't work out at all... then get a refund?

I'm really interested in doing this, so I'm almost contemplating just paying for it and if it doesn't work, oh well. But I'd just like a little assurance.

Can you pm me a link so that I can buy it?
Old 02-17-2007, 04:08 PM

Thumbs up Another voice chiming in

Just wanted to chime in... We're only offering a couple products at this point, mostly promotional items, but have substantially larger plans down the road. At the moment we can probably get by with some Google Checkout buy it now type buttons, but we're definitely looking for a vB integrated cart. Based on digging through threads on vB.org, GM seems to be the only game in town, even if it's not yet done.

So this:
Quote:
I am looking into bringing someone else on board that may jump in with development on this - but its rally too early to say
is one of the nicest things I've read in a while! Best of luck with the recuitment!

We're total Geek product fans, if GM goes live again we'll be ready and waiting to buy... We were actually waffling on buying it right now, but we almost always have a question or two when getting started with a new product and it wouldn't be fair to buy it, knowing that it's unsupported and *also* knowing that we'll come back and post questions .

James and Susan
Old 02-23-2007, 08:38 PM

$24.95 GPB

Are those Dollars or Pounds
Old 02-23-2007, 09:15 PM

Pounds Sterling