The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Announcements

Announcements News relating to site/products.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:39 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

I think that's the point: For at least some of these scripts, there are other alternatives. If we knew that certain scripts would not be updated or were not priorities, I think we'd be looking more vigorously for alternatives.

Morgan, some sort of update would be a reasonable courtesy. Otherwise, I think we're all going to have to assume that these scripts have been abandoned - for the second time. Not a very good business model at all.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:45 AM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Question Gold Release and Time Frame

Hello,

I very much like the scripts GAB + GAL and because now also the GOLD Version for Germany is out, it would be interesting for me too, what the Plans are for the Update so that GAB + GAL will be compatible to VB4.

So it would be nice Morgan if you can tell the Users here that the plans for a Update will be and how the timeframe will looks like?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Greetings out of Germany
Hans
Old 01-19-2010, 01:21 AM

Geek Gazette License Holder 

Sorry if i missed it but is there any status on Geek Gaz being updated to vb4 and an ETA if it is ?
Advertisement
I am an ad between posts. Luv me!
  Learn how to remove ads

Closed Thread