The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default GeekMart Beta 6 Release Discussion

I am pleased to announce that everyone can quite PMing me to request purchases of GeekMart

After I pulled it from the helves late last year because my plate over runneth with projects, Mythotical came on board to help with support and re-tweaking of some of the code. Together we have made some solid strides to bring you Beta 6.

However, please note that my plate still runneth over (hence the reason Mythotical is helping out with this project). My focus is primarily on GAL 6 now. GM is still beta, will still contain bugs, still does not support any other payment handlers aside from Paypal and it does NOT come with glic (the license manager I use here!). If you are still keen on getting it, its available and support will be given as I can, but note the Myth will be the primary support man on this until after GAL , GAB and GARS each get some lovin.

Please do not use this thread to report problems. If it is a bug or a feature request post it in the GeekMart section of Project Tools or start a new thread to troubleshoot.

nJoy
Old 07-10-2007, 10:06 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Thank you Geek

I will strive to try and work on features that have been posted pre-Beta 6.0. Keep in mind that by feature requests being accepted in no way means they will be implemented, Accepted just means they have been accepted and I am looking into adding that feature.

I will remain the support lead of GMart while Geek concentrates on GAL , GAB and GARS. I encourage everyone who waited so patiently to purchase GMart and give it a go around.

Thank you all and enjoy the new GMart .

My trip to AZ was a success
Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 PM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Hello

The Glic is not include ?

if no, do you have a demo to Geekmart ?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Thanks, just got it and going to play with it now!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

allan, at the top click Navigation to get the drop down then click Purchase/License Renewal, that is the same GeekMart as what is available for purchase.

My trip to AZ was a success
Old 07-11-2007, 04:24 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default 'K... One word:

YAY!

::grumble grumble::
Wouldn't let me *post* one word!
::grumble grumble::
Old 07-11-2007, 07:28 AM

This is why I have stressed this... GLIC was NEVER included with GM, they are 2 seperate systems that optionally link together. I may eventually release glic but there is still some work that needs to be done on it.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

w00t.....oh yeah!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:07 PM

FYI: I have uploaded a new package with various fixes to Beta 6.

Specifically:The full report of changes

nJoy
Old 07-12-2007, 01:41 AM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

thanks geek and mythotical... i know you have other products and bigger things on your plate and we pushed hard to get you to look at geekmart again. we also wernt the most patient bunch to deal w/.

i havent downloaded the bug fixes. were there file changes or everything fixed in the product xml?