The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-09-2007, 05:53 AM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default Bugs I've found in GeekMart

A couple of bugs that I've found, both of which are annoying.

1) When reviewing the past purchases via "View Previous Orders" in the admin panel if you click on the order # hyperlink you just get a blank page, not the details of the order.

2) I've had about 15 out of 100 orders fail and there is nothing logged in the system, no email kicked to me, nada as to why it happens.

3) The email that is sent about the orders does NOT display the STATE that the purchasers address is from. I was going through my emails to capture the buyer's information for shipping (since bug #1 exists above) and upon reviewing them more closely noticed that all of the GeekMart Order XXXX emails are missing the STATE from the buyer's address. Everything else is there so then I had to go to the USPS site ang plug in Zip codes to try and figure out what state the buyer was from, also had to do this for international orders as well as it was missing from Canadian, UK and Australian orders as well.

If you could get to work on fixing some of these items I would be most appreciative, haven't seen an update in awhile!!

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Ken, we are aware of those bugs but like I have stated to others, until a resolution has come about with Geek leaving the scripts to another company/coder then I have no way of getting the fixes released. I don't believe in having the customer do the code edits either.

Now about viewing previous orders, yes that link is meant to go nowhere as we have no implemented a page that displays details, that was going to be in the next release. Now I'm not so sure.

Cheers
Steve

My trip to AZ was a success
Old 01-21-2008, 02:47 AM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Just bumping these so Morgan has them on the list.

Anxiously awaiting an updated version whever it comes...
Old 01-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

It'll come, as will the remaining scripts.

Hmm, I need to split myself into five of me. Hee hee.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-04-2008, 07:19 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hmm, I need to split myself into five of me. Hee hee.
you will go on a lot of dates then