The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Lizard Lounge

Lizard Lounge The place to post off topic stuff.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:42 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default why did you delete my thread??

why do you even have the forum up if you're not going to give support and you just delete threads that are to hard for you to figure out!!

http://www.thevbgeek.com/project.php...id=105#note513

this is the thread I'm talking about,, asking how to fix the damn alignment for GAZ ...

WHY DO YOU HAVE A NON SUPPORT FORUM!!

you should just close this forum,, it's nice how you are around to take our money, but not to support..

and before anyone jumps down my neck.. I know the situation for the forum and Sam...

At least he would try to help out.. This is retarded.!!!

if you can't tell.. I'm not a happy camper..
I'll never suggest thevbgeek's hacks again, which truly is a shame

Last edited by Loco; 07-03-2008 at 04:47 AM..
Old 07-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

It was all a big conspiracy to avoid answering your question. Shame, shame, shame.

Now the real answer...

Project tools was turned off in January 2008. There was an announcement about it, asking people to create threads in the appropriate forums for support. When this site was upgraded to vB 3.7, in June 2008, miscellaneous add-ons including project tools were removed from this site. Be POed if you want, but you had five some months to raise support questions in threads, and if you peruse the forums, you will see that support is fine and dandy.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Closed Thread